Skip to main content

Caricature Of Brazilian Cartoonist Carlos Latuff

My caricature of the cartoonist most hated by Zionists everywhere, Carlos Latuff. Apparently, Carlos' passionate support of the Palestinian people and the refusal to accept their abuse at the hands of Israel makes him an "anti-Semite." Any criticism of Israel gets a person labeled as such so it really doesn't matter.

Comments

Servant said…
Cool. The "links to this page" feature works.

As soon as I pressed the go button on my post in vanilla blogger, the link showed up in your post as soon as I hit the refresh.

Don't tell me how it works. It's magic! I'm happy with that explanation.

Popular posts from this blog

Illustration Friday "Fat"

I did this one with colored pencil but wasn't real happy with it. I put a Photoshop filter on to liven it up some. I'll probably do it again so I can get it right.

Soviet political cartoonist Yefimov dies at 108

REUTERS Yefimov 'survived not because of Stalin's generosity of soul, but because his talents as a cartoonist' Wed Oct 1, 4:38 PM ET MOSCOW - Celebrated political cartoonist Boris Yefimov, who drew brutally satirical images of the Soviet Union's foes in the service of Josef Stalin, died Wednesday. He was 108. Yefimov's death was given wide coverage on Russian state television. No cause was given. His cartoons spanned virtually the entire history of the communist state, from shortly after the 1917 revolution to the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. Among his most memorable drawings was one showing a wretched-looking Hitler, who is said to have ordered Yefimov shot if the Nazis captured Moscow in World War II. Instead, Yefimov was sent after the war to the Nuremburg trials to draw the Nazis as they faced justice. Yefimov also turned his pen against the United States. His Cold War drawings po...

Broken Heart—An Image For Gaza

From Illustrations