Webcam Up!

After much aggravation and hair pulling I finally seem to have my webcam working.  Since I am completely broke, I couldn’t afford any commercial software to upload to my website.  I was able to use a system called “WW.Cam” that uploaded to a commercial site but many of the other cams were of freaks and pervs.  I didn’t want anyone coming to my site to click on a link and find themselves staring at some idiot “yankee his wankee.” Yuck!  Luckily, I found a rather simple freeware program called “Yawcam.”  My first attempts were failures.  For some reason Yahoo’s ftp kept stopping my uploads after a couple of minutes. I gave up on it for a couple of days and now, it seems to be working smoothly. My webcam sucks but it only cost $13.  Now it is possible to watch me accomplish absolutely nothing throughout the course of a normal day.

The new web site is slowly coming together.  I’ve been spending a lot of time re-scanning many of my larger drawings.  I had scanned them a bunch of years ago for my old web site but I made them too small for today’s standards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right