Ahmmed


This is my cartoon version of Ahmmed Ghaib. He asked me to do one since he did a couple of me. I'm not that great at caricature but he seems to like it. There is a collection of his cartoons on ArabCartoon but the site appears to be down at the moment. His Yahoo Messenger icon changes and occasionally he has a small photo of his son, Fahad. A more adorable little boy I have never seen. His photo made me think of all the less fortunate Iraqi children who are being maimed and killed every day. I don't know how Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney can sleep at night knowing that innocent people are dying because of their policies. They can't possible have the slightest bit of conscience between them. I hope they are enjoying their pampered, wealthy, greed filled lives. I also hope there is a special Hell just for people like them. Can we hope they get what Hitler got in Adam Sandler's Little Nicky--a pineapple up the ass top first! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right