Skip to main content

Ahmmed


This is my cartoon version of Ahmmed Ghaib. He asked me to do one since he did a couple of me. I'm not that great at caricature but he seems to like it. There is a collection of his cartoons on ArabCartoon but the site appears to be down at the moment. His Yahoo Messenger icon changes and occasionally he has a small photo of his son, Fahad. A more adorable little boy I have never seen. His photo made me think of all the less fortunate Iraqi children who are being maimed and killed every day. I don't know how Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney can sleep at night knowing that innocent people are dying because of their policies. They can't possible have the slightest bit of conscience between them. I hope they are enjoying their pampered, wealthy, greed filled lives. I also hope there is a special Hell just for people like them. Can we hope they get what Hitler got in Adam Sandler's Little Nicky--a pineapple up the ass top first! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustration Friday "Fat"

I did this one with colored pencil but wasn't real happy with it. I put a Photoshop filter on to liven it up some. I'll probably do it again so I can get it right.

Soviet political cartoonist Yefimov dies at 108

REUTERS Yefimov 'survived not because of Stalin's generosity of soul, but because his talents as a cartoonist' Wed Oct 1, 4:38 PM ET MOSCOW - Celebrated political cartoonist Boris Yefimov, who drew brutally satirical images of the Soviet Union's foes in the service of Josef Stalin, died Wednesday. He was 108. Yefimov's death was given wide coverage on Russian state television. No cause was given. His cartoons spanned virtually the entire history of the communist state, from shortly after the 1917 revolution to the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. Among his most memorable drawings was one showing a wretched-looking Hitler, who is said to have ordered Yefimov shot if the Nazis captured Moscow in World War II. Instead, Yefimov was sent after the war to the Nuremburg trials to draw the Nazis as they faced justice. Yefimov also turned his pen against the United States. His Cold War drawings po...

Broken Heart—An Image For Gaza

From Illustrations