Books By Klutz


Klutz - Klutz: Galactic Online Headquarters of Kids Activity Book Publishers

If you have kids or happen to be a big kid yourself, you should take a look at the activity books from Klutz. I don't know of any better ways to get you kids away from the idiot box or the Nintendo than to let them smear some finger paint around or learn some crafts. There are too many offerings to describe but I especially love my copy of "Drawing For The Artistically Undiscovered." On days when I feel like I just can't draw right or am all tense about drawing, I crack open this work book. If Quentin Blake, the illustrator for all of Roald Dahl's books, can't get me doodling, no one can. The drawing lessons and advice have been more liberating than four years of art school (which I don't recommend but that's a whole different story). If you are looking for something to do with the kids, then run, not walk, to Klutz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right