Very Short Animation Test



Watch more cool animation and creative cartoons at aniBoom\

I've been playing with an animation software called "Creatoon." The program simulates cut-out style animation. It has some odd quirks but is really simple (which I like very much). This test was done to work out some movement problems I was having. Sometimes elements of characters would drift in directions I didn't intend. I think I've figured out that headache. This program is now free to download at Creatoon since it is no longer being developed. Many professional television programs around the world were produced using this software. It would be nice if the company would release the code so it could be further developed. A way to lip sync would be great. Sound files can be imported for use while animating but the sound can only be "scrubbed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right