Long Live Palestine by LowKey In The UK.

Comments

Black said…
I respect your work (from what I can see), it has great value. In some ways we appeared to be cut from the same cloth. But I want a true peace for Palestine and Israel. I respect both sides equally, and clearly understand the difficulty and oppression the Palestinians face. I believe Israel has the right to exist and to defend itself, it's complicated.

I used to think I had all the answers to fix everything, but it appears that my fixes need fixing. Keep up the good work and don't lose perspective.

In a truly free and balanced world all voices will be heard from one extreme to another. Be thankful that this forum allows for balanced communications.
David Baldinger said…
Thanks Black. I completely agree with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right