Broken Heart—An Image For Gaza

From Illustrations

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello

My name is Abdoul and I am working at Medecins Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders in London. I would like to get in touch as we are providing aid to the people of Gaza


I was basically wondering if you would like to cover our involvement in Gaza on your blog.You can get more information at http://www.msf.org.uk/articledetail.aspx?fId=a_paltry_response_20090108
I apologise for contacting you out of the blue - I found you through various online networks and through your blog itself and I have only contacted you because I thought you might be genuinely interested

Thanks for taking the time to read this far

Abdoul,
David Baldinger said…
Abdoul, I of course will do anything I can.
Dear Mr. David
How are you ? hope u still remember me !
i'm Ashraf Hamdi, Egyptian cartoonist
happy for sending me your blog adress.
your cartoons are amazing
keep in touch
and have a nice day.
David Baldinger said…
Ashraf,
How have you been? Thanks for your kind comments.
Anonymous said…
true image ... the broken heard is still bleeding till now, good jod David !
Pito said…
Great work.

Es muy cruda la realidad.

Saludos
Fuck the IDF. If they wanted to stop the rockets they would've ended the blockade they started in 2005.

May peace be with the people of Gaza!

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right