A New Position?

Apparently, there was a new position created in the executive branch of the US government. According to Hillary Clinton during Tuesday night's televised presidential debate:

"You know, I have been a critic of NAFTA from the very beginning. I didn't have a public position on it because I was part of the administration. But when I started running for the Senate, I have been a critic," Clinton said.

Huh? Since when did the "First Lady" become part of her husband's administration. She wasn't elected to any position. I don't recall Hillary being appointed to any position.  I could be wrong though. Bill did set her off on the health care cause but I do recall complaining about the fact she wasn't part of the administration. Maybe she ran the country while Bill's pants were done around his ankles...

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080227/pl_nm/usa_politics_dc_74

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right