The Kittens Like Playing In Water

Last night I was planning on giving the kittens we found outside a flea bath. I was expecting an ordeal. I ran a couple of inches of water into the bath tub and went looking for the shampoo. A few minutes later, my wife shouts for me to come look at something. This is what she found--the kittens slopping around in the water! I have never in all the years of having cats, had one that willingly went into any amount of water. The photo isn't a very good one since I didn't want to distract them too much. A captured some video that I will post in the near future.

I never did give them baths since I couldn't find the shampoo. I'll have to see how they react to being really wet another day.

Comments

Kitten wtw said…
Tuxy use to like to play with the bubbles when he was a kitten. I have given him baths and he doesn't really fit it.

Cassie screams bloody murder when I would give her a bath, I never gave her one again.

Carly once jumped in the bath tub when she was a tiny kitten. It was a good thing I was there! Carly always got a bath. She didn't like them but it was necessary in her case.

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right