Skip to main content

OK. I Give! I'm Back Over Here At Blogger

After spending way too much time trying to customize my blog over at the PWW server, I have run into a bunch of problems. The page doesn't show up correctly in Explorer and in Firefox, images want to download instead of going to the actual size version. The RSS feed doesn't want to work either. That's probably because I screwed with the css without knowing a damned thing about it. I like being able to post images through email but it has just become a real hassle. I will repost my messages as soon as I get a chance. I hope I can figure out how I can modify the template so I can use my banner. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustration Friday "Fat"

I did this one with colored pencil but wasn't real happy with it. I put a Photoshop filter on to liven it up some. I'll probably do it again so I can get it right.

Garrincha Cartoon Website

  The fantastic cartoonist “Garrincha” (Gustavo Rodriguez) has opened a personal website to post his great cartoons. Gustavo is formerly from the country of Cuba and now, luckily for us United Statesers, resides in Miami Florida! He contributes cartoons to many websites and publications and is a featured cartoonist for the Miami El Nuevo Herald . Gustavo also has a blog that is updated frequently with new works. His cartoons span the subjects of erotic humor, politics and comic strips. He is immensely talented and, more importantly, a great guy. Cartoonist Martha Barragan did a wonderful interview with Gus   Technorati Tags: cartoonists , Garrincha , Miami , Spanish language , sex cartoons , erotic humor , Gustavo Rodriguez

Soviet political cartoonist Yefimov dies at 108

REUTERS Yefimov 'survived not because of Stalin's generosity of soul, but because his talents as a cartoonist' Wed Oct 1, 4:38 PM ET MOSCOW - Celebrated political cartoonist Boris Yefimov, who drew brutally satirical images of the Soviet Union's foes in the service of Josef Stalin, died Wednesday. He was 108. Yefimov's death was given wide coverage on Russian state television. No cause was given. His cartoons spanned virtually the entire history of the communist state, from shortly after the 1917 revolution to the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. Among his most memorable drawings was one showing a wretched-looking Hitler, who is said to have ordered Yefimov shot if the Nazis captured Moscow in World War II. Instead, Yefimov was sent after the war to the Nuremburg trials to draw the Nazis as they faced justice. Yefimov also turned his pen against the United States. His Cold War drawings po...