Clarification Of My Opinions On The Muhammad Issue

While I support freedom of speech and expression for cartoonists around the world, I do believe that purposely hurtful or derogatory pictures are to be avoided. Many cartoonists around the world must defend themselves from their government daily. Many are being imprisoned. I do understand, now, that the Muhammad drawings that are the root of so much turmoil were published in a climate of anti-immigration.  Right Wing Europe is as opposed to newcomers as those in the US who are terrified of every Latin American that crosses the border. I do wish that the Muslim world would moderate on this issue and bring down the hysteria. They are accomplishing nothing by feeding the opinions of the finger pointers everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right