Last Weekly Cartoon For 2005

The People's Weekly World goes on hiatus until the new year. My Christmas wish this year is that all the hypocrites who are bellowing about what the holiday season is called actually go out and do something Christian. As far back as I can remember, the phrase "Happy Holidays" has been used. I guess it is a difficult concept to accept that there are other observances happening through out the month. I hate to break it to the "Christian Right" but the US is a secularist country. We have room for all religions to be accepted and practiced. What the C-R's really want is their version of Christianity forced on the rest of us. They like to babble about various "agendas" promoted by groups they oppose. They should be up front and admit their agenda is to remake the US in their prescribed image. That isn't a place I want to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right