My Little Corner Of The World

Since I recently moved, I no longer have the space for my drawing table and other junk. This little corner in the bedroom is what I use now. I've found that I don't really need a large drawing table anymore so I can get away with just working on the light board. My biggest problem is the fact that I end up having piles of paper and other useless crap hogging up what little space I now have. Plus my wife absolutely hates having what she refers to as my "metal monstrosity" in the bedroom. You can imagine what she thinks about the rat's nest of wires under there.

I have a lot more toys that are still in storage. I particularly miss my talking Lost In Space robot. Once I get all of the remaining embarrassments to my family into this apartment, I have no idea where I will be able to display them. What can I say? LIS's Robot makes me a squishy with nostalgia. I won't even mention how the design of the original USS Enterprise makes me all wobbly. I'm not allowed to speak of such things since the wife thinks I'm a stunted child. She should be happy that I haven't bought a lot more useless plastic memories. I want the Invader Zim figures, the McFarlane Beatle's Yellow Submarine figures and Family Guy stuff. Ren and Stimpy need homes within my view as well. I guess I have to make sacrifices. Enough is enough, I suppose. Add to the collection of plastic unmentionables, all of the art and film books I've collected since the mid 1970's and you have one moving day nightmare.

Oh well, this corner is my world now. Luckily, I am connected to the world through the Internet. It's not like I have a social life or anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrincha Cartoon Website

The Golden Compass And The Religious Right